Founded by a team of executives from the world’s leading technology companies, FreeWheel is building the media operations platform for the unified television market.
Companies including ABC, AOL, DIRECTV, ESPN and NBC Universal depend on our robust advertising management/ monetization platform, leverage our private marketplace for premium television inventory, and seek out our advisory services, so they can generate revenue from their ad supported content.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
● You will be part of the Level 3 technical team and investigate complex problems raised by the Level 2 support team (Customer support, Business teams). You will be liaising with Level 2 support, R&D and QA teams on a daily basis.
● Your goal will be to help them resolve issues, escalate to R&D and Management when required, and raise bugs to QA and R&D.
● You will use a ticketing tool - to assist you in managing cases- and ensure ticket follow-up - until complete resolution - with our internal teams (Tech-Support/Manager, R&D, QA,...).
● You will collect and classify Frequently Asked Questions within tickets in order to enhance our Knowledge Base.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
● Join an explosive growth market: online video advertising
● Career growth
● Working in a highly technical environment
● Competitive compensation package
● Enthusiast and friendly team.
● Educational background: IT technician or self-taught
● 2-5 years experience
● Networking / HTTP knowledge
● Literate in HTML5 / JS
● Extensive debugging skills (Fiddler, Charles Proxy, Firebug…)
● Acute organization and prioritization skills
● Curious and fast learner
● Rigorous with good analytical skills
● Knowledge of and previous experience in the ad tech ecosystem is a plus
● English required at a good level (written and spoken).